This is a record of material that was recently featured on the Main Page as part of Did you know (DYK). Recently created new articles, greatly expanded former stub articles and recently promoted good articles are eligible; you can submit them for consideration.
Archives are generally grouped by month of Main Page appearance. (Currently, DYK hooks are archived according to the date and time that they were taken off the Main Page.) To find which archive contains the fact that appeared on Did you know, go to article's talk page and follow the archive link in the DYK talk page message box.
Did you know...
1 October 2022
- 00:36, 1 October 2022 (UTC)
- ... that Jamie Proctor won Port Vale's Goal of the Season award after scoring a scissor-kick volley (pictured) against Sutton United?
- ... that the video for "7/11" by Beyoncé contains a cameo from her daughter Blue Ivy?
- ... that Elise Reiman, who taught children's classes at George Balanchine's School of American Ballet for four decades, was called "the bridge between generations"?
- ... that a Turkish Airlines aircraft that crashed in 1972 had been due to carry Turkish prime minister Nihat Erim later that day?
- ... that Hamim Tohari, the current spokesperson of the Indonesian Army, was once removed from his post after being caught using a phone during a meeting with the commander-in-chief?
- ... that TreasuryDirect, a website for purchasing US Treasury securities, originated in 1986 as a computerized service conducted over postal mail?
- ... that the manga series Reptilia was inspired in part by a story from Japanese folklore about a woman who is transformed into a snake, told to author Kazuo Umezu as a child?
- ... that Nancy Reagan jumped out of her bath when she heard that her husband had been elected President of the United States?